Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Training
Duration: 4 days
Fees: £1000 + VAT
This IT Security training course will prepare you to successfully pass the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) exam. By participating in this course, IT professionals aspiring for CISSP status will have the opportunity to learn the required skills and interact with a knowledgeable instructor, who also has experience in the field.
The course is comprehensive and oriented towards passing the exam upon completion. You will complete the course with solid and practical knowledge regarding, security and risk management in context, asset security, security engineering, communications and network security, identity and access management, security assessment and testing, security operations and software development security.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This CISSP exam preparation training course has been designed for IT Managers, Network Managers, Security Analysts, Administrators, Information Security Specialists, and professionals preparing for the CISSP exam.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course is held in preparation for the CISSP exam. In order to qualify to take the exam, you must register and book a seat at a Pearson VUE testing centre.
Training Course Content
This training course will include the following modules:
- Security and Risk Management: Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business continuity
- Asset Security: Protecting Security of Assets
- Security Engineering:Engineering and Management of Security
- Communications and Network Security:Designing and Protecting Network Security
- Identity and Access Management:Controlling Access and Managing Identity
- Security Assessment and Testing: Designing, Performing and Analysing Security Testing
- Security Operations:Foundational concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery
- Software Development Security:Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security
Total course fees are £1,200